Different materials are available at Vanguard3D:
- PLA – Polylactic Acid biodegradable material, easy to print and cheaper
- ABS – Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene is a thermoplastic polymers created from Acrylonitrile, Butadiene and Styrene. It is used for engineering components, more expensive than PLA, but ready to be implement in a system.
- ASA – Acrylonitrile styrene acrylate is a thermoplastic that combines mechanical strength similar to ABS, but with UV resistance and water resistance.
- TPU – Polyurethane (TPU) is a flexible, abrasion and impact resistant thermoplastic. It can withstand up to 80 degrees Celsius.
- PETG – Polyethylene Terephthalate Glycol is a plastic resin of the polyester family that is used to make beverage, food and other liquid containers, as well as for some other thermoforming applications. It is a clear amorphous thermoplastic that is more flexible than PLA and ABS.
- NYLON – It is synthetic polymer, based on Aliphatic or semi-aromatic polyamides. Nylon is a thermoplastic silky material and it is perfect for engineering application with high wear resistance.
- PEEK – Polyether ether ketone (PEEK) is a colourless organic thermoplastic polymer in the polyaryletherketone (PAEK) family, used in engineering applications. It is one of the most performing material that can be 3D printed (applied also in aerospace field).
- STANDARD – Easy to print and cheaper. Available in different colours
- TRANSLUCENT – To get transparent or semitransparent part. Also available in different colours.
- FLEXIBLE – Highly flexible. More expensive, but also available in different colours.
All types of resin can also be mixed to get custom properties.